Monday, September 10, 2018

Monday Post

Well I just can't come up with a good title. I don't see my self just talking about one subject. Well I picked up the house chores a little more.
Hubby got the shingle and I know I mention it before.

Today I stop in our local library and finish up the flyers for the "Northwest Pagan Circle" We were calling it Pagan Pride event but there quite a bit of legal ramification if we use term "pagan pride"

Trimmed up the bag of fabric I got at antique store. I just finish washing them and now I'm about ready to toss them in the dryer.
Well one last thing I did was had some quilt pattern copied.
But I'm to tired to deal with them.

Little better on steps, over 5,700 and I wear my fit bit a little longer.

Coffee is on


6 comments:

  1. Your event sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never come up with good titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with all of those steps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a productive day Dora. Hope the Pagan event goes well ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hail, fellow blogger. I'm off blogging for awhile, but am still reading. Thanks for the invitation to come to your Wednesdays, and I'm certainly going to check in here more.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...