Thursday, July 19, 2018

Battery Dead

Nothing real to take photo. Took Regis to Sandpoint to his appointment. And which gave me a chance to put one of our pagan group rock.

 I decide to hide it in Healing Garden by the hospital in Sandpoint. The one I choose to hide there was a Mabon rock.
But before I adventure to Sandpoint.

I join my friend Quenella for coffee. Before I had coffee I enter though there back door and place the samhain rock in that area.
Had a nice visit.

But I took the Beltane rock over by "Heart Rock"
On each rock on back side I write "spairfiterea" and the pagan holiday associated with the painting.
When I go to work tommrow I'll hide the Litha rock around Safeway.

I did mange finish up the last tarot card was doing the seven of cups and I'm ready to do my next card the ace of swords.

I haven't got much walking in resently, so hot. But any way I try to get in a few extra steps. And keep my portion in check.

The day before Liz got a great deal on pair of chairs. I bought one from her. And Ziggy our cat made him self right at home. So I got picture and my batteries went dead in my camera. But I decide it would be perfect for ABC Wednesday.
Since I mention a great deal I got the chair for 25 dollars

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:37 PM

    The healing garden looks so....healing, and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the healing garden is lovely, a nice place to leave a rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    I like this leaving rocks idea rather special - and that garden looks to be also! Doncha jus' luv when the batteries die... not!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely healing garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have some sort of website on the rocks so those that find them can communicate with your group?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats have a way of claiming every chair as their own ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of the healing garden.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...