Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Out Of Thin Air

I know it been a little bit since I post. And hubby and I are spilting a ZIMA. But there been a nice breeze he and I got steps put on the deck. Only one opps but it was fixable.
Not sure exactly where we're are next so called project will be.

We been harvesting strawberries. Murphy did up about 9 pints of freezer jam. And I will be taking strawberry shortcake to be-lated summer solitice celebration this up coming weekend.

This evening we're having a finely planning meeting for this event. I would guess there should be 10 to 20 there.
There people who think we eat people children and hump (have sex) with everyone and object. 99.7% lives pretty darn boring lives. Get up in morning...do life...and...go to bed.
Other then deck steps. Swept, vacumed, laundry, and clean out car.

I move on to making anther tarot card, QUEEN SWORDS. I was suprise this one went as quickly and easy as it did.
This is first one that I had to draw a person.

But I still need to add  tool box and box

A storm is coming in and I'm going to watch it...Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Gee, I wish I could get my husband to make jam. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to google what Zima was. I've never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    ..............mmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. you lost me at strawberry harvest! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eating people's children? I'm astonished some people still believe that nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to work on my yard this weekend, hopefully it won't be too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The strawberries sound good! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope one of these days you'll show us your Tarot cards. Of course, you'll have to get pictures into your laptop first. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...