Saturday, May 20, 2017

Less Of Somethings

Had this lap top for a while, and it's starting to have issues. Confession...I'm afraid to use my credit card
Some how every so often in the right hand corner in bottom some videos ad pops up. Then when I click on something it takes me where I don't want to go.
So my hubby suggest we get anther lap top. The only thing I believe I want different is a large screen, a 17 inch would be nice. Not sure what the price difference between a touch and no touch screen. I just want a basic lap top for home use.
And want to spend under $400 on it.
Question time...what do you recommend for a lap top?

This afternoon I went to bank and depoist my paycheck. In my bullet journal I made section for money what comes and goes out.
I been doing pretty good of keeping track of it all.
One thing when June comes. I'm going to have less catagories. Right now there is 16 of them.
I stop by Regis and took him out for coffee.

Since we and I'm including my self. We didn't order coffee. One those fancy drinks. If fitday doesn't have calorie count on something, they do have a large selection of items.
But I don't want to waste my time looking for it. I decided to use an average out to 160 calorie per item. I had two items there so I took off 330 calorie and that leaves me 1,567 calories for day.
I had 1,554 calories

But before that Murphy and I went down to MOOSE VALLEY   and got some plants some unusal tomatoes and artichokes.
He also plant more in the garden chard, onions, carrots, and something else that start with the letter m.
I looked a bit at flowers. But my present flower beds need so much work and I can't even take care of the ones I have.

Sawyer my son just got this car. An TOYOTA MR2. He down in Medford Oregon. Coversation and I don't get it. Please explain it me.
MOM: When I come down there next time are you going to let me drive it. Betty (Sawyer wife) can direct me to local pub.
SAWYER: If you don't teach here to drive it without a clutch
MOM: ?????? I still know how to drive a clutch. I drove your MR2 before.

Some things in life I could do less of. I have blog about less of some things. Like sex it been a while since I blog about that. And all most daily I mention something about work.

Coffee is on




11 comments:

  1. I can't recommend a laptop, mine is still a Win7 and I don't even like it much. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to find a good one for that amount, if you have a Best Buy they sometimes have "open box" items for a decent price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice looking car.
    I can't make any recommendations about a new computer, I don't know what's available in your country. I do know touch screens are a bit more expensive (here in Australia anyway) and more computers are being made with touch screens, so you might have trouble finding one that isn't. I don't like them, they'll be like ipads and smart phones, always covered in finger marks and having to be cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:19 AM

    What is this sex thing you mention???? You should be able to get a good but used laptop for $400. I thought the link might have taken me to photos of moose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a Lenovo for about 200 Australian Dollars. It´s ok, but I prefer my PC.
    Have done some planting yesterday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    I think for a laptop, I would not recommend touch-screen (fine for tablets or even 'notebooks' but not for larger models); as for within your budget, you may wish to read this - I have used all these models at one time or another but would personally favour the ASUS. The problems you describe with your own current laptop sounds very much like you have been hit by malware and I would heartily recommend running a full scan of your anti-viral software and, if you don't already have it, download the free Malwarebytes module and run that as a secondary. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My laptop is an HP, it came with Windows 8 and I upgraded to 10. It has a touchscreen including a virtual keyboard, but I seldom use that feature. I don't remember what I paid for it, but it was definitely in your budget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a MAC girl, so I can't really say what is a good pc laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the worst person to ask about computers Dora, I'm a complete technophobe!Yamini above sounds like she knows what she's talking about.. I do think you should easily be able to find something for your budget!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gave up trying to budget. Too cumbersome and if you don't convert the data to action it is all wasted effort.
    Son got his learner's permit this week. Oh boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:53 AM

    I like HP laptops and Best Buy will have your best deal if you're buying new. You can also get some decent deals on Craigslist but you don't get a warranty. My desktop is an all in one Dell and I love it. Good luck on your search. Also, you can check on Amazon. They have quite a few deals on there.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...