Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bird Brain


Later in the afternoon, week ago Friday Hubby and I decided to go to our local museum to see one of the shows and exhibit brought in by the Smithsonian  
The theme “The Way We Worked” sure though me off. I thought it would be on the little creatures called birds like the ones that builds nest. Statement time...birds do work...right.
We have a bluebird boxes and one the boxes there is a pair of birds nesting. Not sure what they are but it been interesting watching them.

Confession time...I even thought it might even been on history of bird houses

Even before we went to the event we had found out it wasn't on chirping little birds. I figure I should stay and never know what benefit one would gain from this.

Actual it was from a museum which isn't far from here, past Garfield bay in the Sandpoint area. Call (Bird Museum) after there slide show and lecture. I want to do and see the museum. Actual the area is quite pretty.
Even I want to see more from "the way we worked"  Plus the Idaho humanities played a roll in it.

Editor Note for some reason I can't get link to the bird museum in sandpoint but here is there address for there web site www.birdaviationmuseum.com

 
Last weekend Hubby and I planted more of the veggie garden. Actual it pretty much in. We planted 25 tomatoes 3 varieties of them, 12 artichokes, lots of onions, 2 types of basil and one is a cinnamon type. We planted a little bit of dill, parsley, cilantro, fennel, and thyme.
Hubby put in some spaghetti squash in one of the corner of the garden. Truth be told it is actual a pinnacle a littler version of the spaghetti squash.
 
Tuesday I was helping Murphette get out of her Apartment. David her future son in law and I was taking a load to the local auction. We got refuse...Let see there was an bed with a frame, a desk made out of particle board, two televisions. Confession time...I thought of throwing it all in the dump. There some reason why most of us do things in life. She hangs on to every little thing including broken item.
So I went and got her storage unit for the month of June and it's in her name. Statement time...it would be a favor if it got re-pro with her stuff in it. But before that I would go and pull out the sentimental items. Such as things like her fancy dishes, photos, books, spiritual items, things from her family.
Confession time...I've been practicing patience a lot lately, which is fairly common on this job.

So it my last day of work with Murphette. When she at my home Alice will come in and help her out. Then her daughter Edna from the Washington coast is picking her up week after her daughter Annie gets married and they're all heading south.
So it look like I'll have pretty much the entire month of June off except for Faith which is one day a week, Ellie who is once a month...she trying to get a home-care in her house but I don't think it will be until July.
Then I have a fill in for a few days.
But I had an opportunity there is a job out toward Curly creek. I don't mind filling in out there. I know in short time the people would majorly get to me. Plus it's a ways to drive on regular base.
I could use the break.
"Federal Platinum Black Pasta/Rim Soup Bowl""Federal Platinum Black Pasta/Rim Soup Bowl"Le Creuset Fennel Stoneware Mug - PG90030069Unique Arts Garden Hose Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...