Saturday, July 30, 2011

Photo Hunt (Together)

Confession time...I like weird combo together when it comes to food.
So for dinner last Monday I decided to clean out left over grains I had to right of my kitchen sink. All of these bags had less then ½ cup.
So here is the ingredients.
Pearl barley, lentils, brown rice, onion, garlic, celery, jalapeno peppers, almonds, cilantro, soy sauce, pork, lemon juice, and egg.
See I like strange things together
Now listen to this.
This isn't a turd.
But I like to mix peanut butter and powder sugar together. I eat this put first I have to play with it.

Every Saturday is photo hunt and next week theme will be painted. To be part of the hunt or to enjoy others pictures please visit our hostessTN CHICK

4 comments:

  1. peanut butter and sugar would be a great energy booster.:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything we eat turns into turds, I call everything I eat turds.

    Carrot cake turds are good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's this for a weird combination (which I love)? Spaghetti with brussell sprouts, mushrooms and onions in tomato sauce! ;b

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the things about being a cook is that you know what works together - and nearly anything works together.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...