Saturday, May 28, 2011

Photo Hunt (Looking Down)

I wasn't sure how I was going to post this photo hunt theme this time. “Looking down” I knew what and where I want to take the photo at.
I been taking walks when the weather permits. So I been increasing my distances down this farmer field road.
So I been slowly heading west. I don't know how long it will take me to get to end of the trail.
Then to south, forest land is own by the Kootenai Indian tribe. I'm not sure how much timber property they own in the area of pleasant valley. But my grandparents McCalmant in late 1930's or early 1940's lived in some old cabin which they rented out on the Indian land.
Then to the north is a hay field which I still called “Old Fred Nystrom” place but he been dead for quite a few years.
My trustful friend Daisy goes on walk with me. Off and on it feel like I pull my left hip out of socket. My walking pace is slower.
But actual sitting bothers me more.

To join in fun photo hunt please visit our hostess TN CHICK

For the next 3 hunts starting in June I won't be posting any “photo hunts”. The reason I'm hosting a “summer scavenger hunt”. Stop by either 2nd or the 3rd of June and I will have the detail posted.
But I'm still planning to visit some of bloggers who involved in hunt during June

9 comments:

  1. I have a dog named Daisy as well... she is a cocker and a lot older than I thought when we rescued her. She doesn't do summer well and sleeps more like a cat than a dog. With her heart condition she prefers the air conditioned indoors. Actually, so do I, except I love the garden.
    My looking down is here. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped over to say hello and thanks for visiting. I love visitors and am always happy to meet new one's.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah now that looks like a heavenly place for a walk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:34 PM

    Rather than looking down, you were easing down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks like a beautiful walk. i love the lush greenery of the forest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like such a great place for a walk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My post was also taken while I was on a hiking trip. Beautiful countryside in your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wide, open space like those in your photos are a rare sight in my country. How lovely for leisurely daily walks!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...