Saturday, April 02, 2011

Photo Hunt (Close)


I was hoping our taxes would been done and I had thought of using that for this week photo hunt theme of close(d) but they weren't.
So today Murphy and I went for a walk close to home. We been more frugal with our money considering gas is almost $3.60 a gallon. Every time or quite few times when I go in a store my jaw drops because of the prices. The other day in harvest foods one couldn't get a can of coffee for under $10.00.
The other day I got notice in mail that there making our progress notes lot harder and more stressful. I showed Murphy and he thought it was bullshit.
I told him this job is driving me nuts and stressing me out. I told him I need to draw a line in sand on how much stress I'm going to let them add to my life.
I told him two more stress factors in a six month period.
Actual I make pretty good wages for area I live in $12.27 an hour for what they call attended care and $10.41 for house keeping. I wish they would round it off to $11.00 and hour.
I guess they cut my wages in attended care to $10.43 and housekeeping down to $8.85. Round off to $9.63 an hour.
This job isn't worth running my health over.
Plus Murphy doesn't want me working any more hours.
I guess I kinda of got off track this little quarts crystal I found walking with Murphy on our residential road. If If I'm stress out any more from my job it sure look like I might be staying closer to home.
For more info on please visit our hostess Tn Chick

4 comments:

  1. I get dizzy with the prices too. :(

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Closed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:53 PM

    I sounds like you need to close a chapter in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. prices are just shooting up here in Canada. We are paying nearly $1.30 CDN per litre. At 3.79 litres to a gallon that is working out to $4.93 CDN per gallon....and the US$ is more or less on par with the CDN$ at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have my new blog up come on by

    Patty (old blog was Autumns Meadow)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...