Saturday, December 04, 2010

Weather Report (November 2010)


The warmest day was the 7th at 59.5 (15.7)
The coldest day was the 23rd at -15.7 (-26.5)
Average high for the month was 38.7 (3.7)
Average low for the month was 24.0 (-4.4)
Snow fall for the month 22.5” (57.1)

I made a green juice which I think I'll call “SPARK PLUG” not a hot plug but more lighter zing.
½ an apple if there on small size go head an use whole apple
1 cucumber
2 radishes. If you don't have radishes ½ inch of d ikon (1.2)
1 inch of ginger root (3)
3 kale leaves
4 celery stock

Put ingredient though the juicer. Note..I would like mine with a little more zing I would of put more ginger root in.
This juice makes just under 16 oz or pint (0.4)

Now on the organic! Statement time...we can't afford to buy organic. What I do is fill up one side of my sink with cold water put good squirt of basic H in water

Place my veggies and fruits in basic H water them lightly swish around. In the next sink I have a sink of cold rinse water drain, remove veggies and fruit. One can repeat the rinse as you feel comfortable with.
Statement time...I like to work with dry veggies and fruit so one can place fruit an wrap kitchen towel or paper towel to soak up moister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...