Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It Amazing What a Hamilton Will Do



I heard "ah-ha" and it told me to Tithe locally. I don't attend a local place of worship. I do attend the Gardenia center every so often. I do put something in the collection basket when it goes by.


I knew I need to follow this "Ah-Ha" but I wasn't sure what I need to. It was so clear to tithe locally. So in short time it came to me. "But a $10 bill in envelope and mail it out each week to a boundary county resident". I ask my self "who".


I had trouble figuring out who. Confession time...everytime I thought of an ideal who I might want to give a ten spot to. I would come up with reason why they shouldn't get it. Like.....
1. Oh they'll do something stupid with it.
2. They real don't need it.
3. When the ideal to send it to the H.U.D housing. I would think "Oh lot of them all ready get some type of help and their so many people here out of work. Confession time...Like I haven't been a fool with my money


So at first I just address each of the envelope as "Resident of and put P.O Box. Or open our local phone book and just start to go down the listing and find a complete address and sent to Resident of that address. I felt that I need to set of HUD apartmarts and as you going into Bonners Ferry the first one is some senior and disabled aptartment on Eisenhower.


Well my client Murphette lives there now and today she receive her $10 bucks. I hope I kept a straight face. See I wrap the money in a plain piece of paper with no writing or return address.
She thought it was fake held it up to light and some how it was prank. Really examine it and ask why would any or who would just sent her cash out blue. I said maybe it's a blessing

Question time...I wonder what the others thought when they got the $10


I never thought as my self as very judgemental type. But this little assignment sure gave me a good look at my self. The excuses I would give and I to was guilty of all. Statement time...I been actual having fun just giving away cash

1 comment:

  1. you have a good heart, what an amazing thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...