Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Need To Be More Thankful.

First of all I got a new client and I’ll be calling her Murphette. Now she appeared a few time on my world stage.
Not sure what her exact age I know she older then and me and younger then my hubby. Her main medical problem is DDD But I still have Donna which I do sixteen and three fourths. But she expects a lot out of a person in the sixteen and three fourth hours. Then Faith I just drive her around town, which is two to four hours a week.
So I would say I have a little over 25 hours a week. With Donna and Murphette the agency pays $12.65 and hour and Faith pays me $15.00 hour.
Which I make enough we can live on. I don’t know how well I could handle home care on a full time bases. I guess if I had to I could do it. But who says it would be easy.



I been struggling on being thankful recently I been in a depressive mood. I look around and feel so dispointed in my life.
My hubby has been doing a good job around the place. Like he has been canning and today more tomatoes to do.
Then there general cleaning as well.
No it not prefect.
Confession time… I’m my own worst critic
So I don’t recall the last time anything been doing in the bathroom. So this morning I clean the tub, the top of the cabinet, the glass on it, the toilet, the sink and the mirrors. Sure I know more can be done but you know what I decided why be so hard on my self.



Yesterday Murphy been running Quenella around so she can do her errands. So Murphy took care one piece of business which was to pay Bart car insurance of a little under $150 bucks for six months. A least we had the money to do it.
But our on their travel though out the day they went over to my Uncle Melvin and Aunt Bea and got produce.
They sell some of their produce out of there garden and the way they charge is on a good will bases. One pays on what they think is fair to them



The only thing Murphy bought form them was potatoes. I believe Quenella got some squash also.

They went down on the river and picked some apples. I’m joyful for what he gathered.

I been doing a little bit of crafts in the evening. This week I have been doing some embroidering on a dishtowel, which I’ll be putting in my winter box for a give away.
One thing I notice threading a needle been harder now. I guess getting older and needing reading glass does make a different in ones life

3 comments:

  1. I need reading glasses to do most projects. I so wish I could send you some happiness. It is a state of mind that you have to want. Being grateful is a big help in that state. We live on hubby's disability so I have learned to live on a certain amount. It is awesome when I find I can splurge a bit. It makes me feel wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we are all hard on ourselves...

    don't get to down...

    love you
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apples look so good. I never did make it to the orchard to get any this year.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...