Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ghost Are having Fun


For Halloween around here it sort life and death day. I did a lot of smaller project like clean the last shelf in the hall way closet.
Clean off the sew table which hopeful will go in the smaller bedroom.
So there some stuff I tossed, then the stuff that I’ll donate to the thrift store, and the stuff I organized. “I’m happy how it looking but still a little to do tomorrow”
Faith gave me some purple gem Iris. So I planted 3 in each of my front flowerbed. I’ll give 4 of them to my friend Quenella.
So I’m guessing late spring they’ll have life to my royal sunshine and hodgepodge flowerbed



I had hard time getting into festival mood for spooks. Partly, because I have hard time putting up any holiday stuff.
I live with a very low populated neighborhood. Our road is about ½ mile long and there 4 homes on it.
So not many to see ones decorations.
So we put up some corn stocks by the front door




It wouldn’t be Halloween with out a jack a lantern. We grew these out in the garden and I gave 5 to my sister in law Faith grandchildren that lives here.
I know Naday was total thrilled.



As year past and the veil is being more open this time of the year. I decide to fix possible one of my mom favor dishes.
Confession time…I real don’t know what my mom favor dishes is I know she wasn’t much a fan of tomato base things.
But always-made fantastic things using tomato dishes.
But I believe she liked beef hash. So I cooked up some beef hash



Do you think this boots was left here on our front steps. Maybe a ghost or spirit visiting North Idaho left them. I know an evil spirit won’t go behind a pumpkin with a light in it.
So it most be a friendly one. I bring in the jack a lantern at night it been raining and cool during the night hours.
But soon as it dark I light it up




We really don’t get trick or treaters. The ghouls head into town were the house are lot closer together.
I heard some people get close to 300 little ones
But just in case I got some “little devils” to give out.
Then I bought some earth worms (jelly worms that looks like an earth worm) that I will give to Quincy children, Faith grandkids.



It also end of the month. I took time to put together a month in review for October. Enjoy the slide show



3 comments:

  1. Great entries Dora. Hope you having a full of fall time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your photos % story. We don't have kids at the door here either. only my gkids this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never get a trick or treater at our house. The apartment complex doesn't allow it. That is why I was so happy to go to my daughters house.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...