Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September Couple


The 26 of September our niece Gissele got married to Terry. I believe they where excepting a lot more.
Editor note.. The top picture isn't the newlywed. It Jeff and Denni
Let see there was 15 adults there. You see they got two kegs of beer. They couldn’t even finish off the first one.
I had half a glass of beer and toast the bride and groom with champagne. Confession time..I’m not a big fan of champagne
As for present we gave them a set mug a thermos and carrying tote to go with it.
Also we put in bag was coffee, earl grey tea, and hot chocolate.
I do wish the new couple many years of happiness.



Two of the elderly members of the family had to be taken to the hospital. Murphy and Faith Uncle had to be taken to the hospital. He was bleeding internal and he received 2 units of blood.

Faith ex-husband Jeff the children father was there. He is one of 16 children. His oldest sister who is 81 years old came up to her nieces wedding. Well when she came home she found her hubby lying on the floor.
So she called the medics.
But I haven’t heard how either one is doing.
Actual the couple in the picture is Jeff with his partner Denni






I been slowly printing off my blog which I been keeping sense 2005. Well it was a big pain to do.
Well I found a place called Blog to Print So I had part of my blog printed off.
Made two copies. Planning to give them to my son later on. When I think they would be thankful. On family stories and history.
I don’t which one cheaper but I sure know the easy and clear print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...