Friday, August 14, 2009

It Should Have Some Red

It been a busy week and some what tiring but I been quite bit better. I’m doing a liver cleanse The product I’m using is Herb Cocktail
A little strong but I believe it would be better as a hot tea



I’m trying to have a more of balance life. Not having my entire extra time on the computer mainly the blog.
So I been doing with hubby some canning.
A little later on anther around of green beans
Plus I got chance to work on some ceramic painting and book stuff



The garden is coming along so well. I thought I would show you anther roll. Hopeful I can get a chance to do some boxes for next year.
The 24th we will be getting our bonus. I was planning to buy lumber for gardening boxes. Not going into detail I was only going to buy the lumber for 2 boxes but I’m hoping I will be able to buy extra lumber to make a total of 4 boxes



I knew these people and he was a lineman for the Bonneville Power company. Him and his wife introduce me to Kohlrabi.
Actual this is the second batch we planted. We been eating off the first batch



This strip was where my yellow wax beans was planted but they sure didn’t do well at all.
So my friend/client Faith gave me some bean seeds.
They seem to be coming along nicely.
But I do have anther area of green beans.



One thing we sure aren’t short in the garden is celery. Sitting and type out this post.
I’m not sure if I have two or three area with celery in.
We ate a little bit of celery so far this year,

I believe I bought this pepper plant at the local farmer market in Bonners Ferry. It a hot cherry peppers.
There actual a dark green now. I haven’t notice any red upon the peppers



We been using chard as we do lettuce on different things. I froze about 1 dozen quart of greens, which consist of chard and kale.
Still would like to do anther around of greens



Murphy and I been out picking Lobster Mushroom which isn’t a true mushroom.
We picked a five gallon bucket full plus a little more.
We gave Murphy sister Faith some. She was going to wait until we ate and see if we live to tell about it.
“There great” so we froze I believe 1 dozen of them



I’m reading a book called Living Rich for less by Ellie Kay. Not sure it real what I wanted.
But I just started reading it

2 comments:

  1. Garden is lovely...hope all else is well!

    Have a great weekend
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks great! My son-in law loves kohlrabi - I'm growing some, too!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...