This week photo hunt theme is “I SPY” and next week theme will be metal. For more info please visit our hostess Ms. Chick
I have to admit I wasn’t sure what I was going to do for this week photo hunt but I had a real hard time thinking up something and I didn’t think my odds would be very likely to find anything because not much is happening out in nature now but I have to say I did hear quite a few bird chirping.
Well part of my duties for my job is to take my client Donna dog Rex for a walk and recently I been going over to ballpark area it close because the price of gas.
Plus it not muddy and I get my exercise too.
Look careful up the hill thought the brush there a train traffic light and switch box for it
I was recently tagged by Kati of Dragon fly Musings.
Rules, because everything has them:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (See above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Right here)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (Check it out below)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (More checkin' it out below)
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Ok here goes.
1. I have a thing about numbers. Let just say…This morning sometime I’m planning to do some purging and I’ll go over to Random number picker and put in the number 100 and see how many items I need to do
2. I used to be extremely vain about my hair.
3. I remember when I was young my dad was going on about “black people” my dad was prejudice against Negro’s. And I remember piping up and saying “I bet if one is cut they would bleed red just like you are I” Announcement time…he became less prejudice
4. I had crush on Randy Mantooth
5. Not very often I would miss the television show Emergency
6. If I had a daughter the name I like was Rachael