Thursday, February 21, 2008

Unusual Beauty

I don’t know how long these webs been up in corner of our home. Well maybe I should look up more often to see the beauty that may be close by.





It been mighty cold so far during the month of February usual it hits 50 degrees and I’m starting to wonder if it going to get there this year.
Little over a week to go, until March now.
I just started to wonder if March is coming in like a lamb or coming in like a lion.
Took a quick peak in last February it didn’t quite make 50 but in high 40’s.




I made a slide show of the lunar eclipse in North Idaho.. I sure need to learn more what my camera can and can’t do.


For more fun info on lunar eclipse click on letters.
A
B

C

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful spider webs...Very cool, Peppy.


    Thanks for coming by.....

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...