Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Feast + Friendly Friday

To be part of or to read others please visit your hostess



Feast One Hundred & Seventy Nine


February 15th, 2008

Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you.
I can twitch my nose like Bee Witch did


Soup


Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.
My Favorite time is morningbut I like to wake up in morning and look out our bed room window and look at cloud formation


Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
A mixture


Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
It would be toss up between my son Sawyer and my friend Quenella. I’m not a phone person


Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
Well some people thing there real no responsibility to my job of doing home care. I’ve been on the most part a responsible person so I take my responsibility serious




Mod Mom is having quite a few things she is giving a way. To many to list and picture post above is one of my favor. Confession time..Ok I like those heart shape valentine candy with the little saying on them



I found something for you Canadians and you can win Free Stuff like a home make over.
Plus mark this home page for free stuff for those who live in Canada


What mental disorder do you have?
Your Result: ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

You have a very hard time focusing, and you find it difficult to stay on task without your mind wandering. You probably zone in and out of conversations and tend to miss out on directions because you cannot focus

GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Manic Depressive
Paranoia
What mental disorder do you have?



This week blog I would like to feature is Imagination CafĂ© which isn’t a personal blog but one of Lisa Arts and Craft blog
Recently Ms L hosted a give away called One World Heart Event which was to bring other blogger to gather by the way of creative hearts, minds and souls.

I didn’t do join in because I needed to take care of other obligation. But there so many talent bloggers and one of them is Wendy and her blog is called “Wendyp Little Corner of the World


This week I watch two movies.




“Good Bye Lenin “ and I will give this movie a B+


The other movie I watch was



“The De Vinci Code and I give it a C grade.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could twitch my nose like a witch and make my house clean in a second!

    The book "The De Vinci Code" is much better than the movie! But, books most always are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting things rolled into one post!

    I'm going to do a "how to link a picture" soon, but it's kind of hard to explain. I'm hoping pictures will help. Look for it Sunday or Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great feast here, i like that bewitch ,I could never twitch my nose like that!have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...