Monday, January 14, 2008

Sometime Not So Famous People Can Touch are Little Light

I guess I haven’t yet found a religion that I could take hook line an sinker. I find comfort in all believes.
I know I don’t have all knowledge but I don’t need all knowledge. I find knowledge or learn from different source seen and unseen.
Some One who is unseen told me look in book of Thomas.



I decided to look at this site about Thomas. I picked #2, #12 and #47. To read others click here Click here



2 Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"



I see and hear people who talk about great spiritual journey and they seem to have all the answers to all great question of deep meaning of life.
I find your spiritual quest should be full of love, peace, harmony, and warmth from the heart if you don’t have these in your spiritual life you should look deep into your own soul. But I listening is part of one spiritual quest.



12 The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you are going to leave us. Who will be our leader?"


We are all leaders of our spirit that why we have free spirit.



47 Jesus said, "A person cannot mount two horses or bend two bows.


Something is better done in pairs or more then one and others things are not no two individual are meant to have the same spiritual enlighten.

1 comment:

  1. I have never have been a staunch follower of any faith, even though I was brought up in a very catholic household....there are many things I believe with the catholic faith but many things I question. Religion to me is like belonging to any organized group. It is the faith and personal belief systems that I think are so important...I find it very hard to believe sometimes that a religon would promote hatered and fear, but we have seen it...and that is sad.

    Great thought provoking post...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...