Sunday, December 30, 2007

Living With In the World.

This is verse is from the Quran Chapter 12 verse 30th.

And the Day when the Hour will be established, the criminals will be in despair.

I haven’t seen were wrongdoing of the mind, heart, soul, or even physical doing to any one or even self-real benefits anyone or anything.
I believe it better to “Love of an anther mainly from the heart”



From my Tarot card deck I drew the “The Fool”

At #0, the Fool is the card of infinite possibilities. The bag on the staff indicates that he has all he needs to do or be anything he wants, he has only to stop and unpack. He is on his way to a brand new beginning. But the card carries a little bark of warning as well. Stop daydreaming and fantasizing and watch your step, lest you fall and end up looking the fool.

I hope people of my age learn and except “reality” in the positive and negative realm of the world and live with in.
But we are all unique loving individuals.
All of our life we have dreams and goals which we all like to fulfill but there many steps we have to take and I’m not talking about “wishing upon a star” But each step we make toward our dream we should be thankful.
If we make our goal happen by doing wrong to one self or others nothing good will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...