Sunday, October 14, 2007

Two Deal Sunday

Never know what one may find over at blogger world and I was glancing at “R” at photo hunt blog now I’ll get to point quickly.
I stop in at Just My Rambling and came across this Want a win a ninetendo wii and this got my attention.

So I found this blog that called Ultimate coupons and as I glance though and need to look more into looks like some great bargains and free stuff…yes I said bargains and free!!!
The people of Ultimate coupons is giving a way a ninetendo wii plus I notice of great items in there blogs



Kathleen of Open Window is having a give away and this is what she says: I just noticed that this is post 97 for me on The Open Window plus I had 200 posts on Stranded in the Mountains, so technically 300 total coming up very soon, so we need a GIVEAWAY to celebrate! Whoohoo!

I have decided to giveaway a little package of Black Hills Goodies... I don't know what all will be in it yet, popcorn, honey, a trinket or two, etc....? But, it will be nice. So, spread the word! In three more posts I will use the random thingy and pick a winner! That will happen sometime next week for sure!

So, whoever leaves a comment will be in the drawing... I may even have more than one winner, you just never know what will happen next around here!

So take a second and pop on it and you even might win something from the Black Hill of South Dakota

1 comment:

  1. A two deal Sunday sounds like fun.

    I've been exploring your blog and am enjoying it very much.

    Blessed Sunday to you. I hope you win the Wii. My grandsons have one and they are a lot of fun.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...