Saturday, September 15, 2007

Who's Hunting For Fall Items


There is 5 of us who is doing the fall scavenger hunt which are:
1. Kathleen Marie of The Open Window
2. Pea of Pea Corner
3. Peppylady that’s me!!!
4. Lori of Pink Faded Roses
5. Nio of Solidly Average
These are the seven items to be hunt for
1. An object with an apple
2. Package of tea
3. A nice picture in your area that is facing west
4. A few pamphlet about your town (You can get this at your local Chamber of Commerce)
5. An item that you use to handle something hot with
6. An item that is more then 3 inch long and shorter then 6 inch long that can roll
7. A soup or stew recipe
Yes, I’m planning to do a “Yule” Scavenger hunt and it will be only two items you need to find because I know everyone is busy during this time of year and pockets can get pretty empty and I’ll let you all know just before Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. I've got my package almost ready to go, just need to get one more thing:-) xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...