Sunday, September 02, 2007

August Weather Report 07

I was going to enlighten all who read about two upcoming event but things got hectic around here since I got a job.



Now we are in the month of September and some of the people ask where did summer go. Well it legal still here on til the 23 of September. August didn’t have the extreme heat as July.
We didn’t get any rain for the month but I notice a few showers up in the mountains. The hottest day in August was the 2nd at 95 and the coldest day was on the 21st at 40.1 now for the average high 84 and average low is 54.7
The picture is facing southwest which is a our neighbors up the road and every summer they pasture their cattle in there but now there hauling hay to feed them.



First of all there going to be a neighborly get together on September 17 being hosted by Kathleen Marie of “The Open Window”
"Since I can't jump in my car, hop on a train or plane and visit you all, although I would sure like to, I thought it was time for a "bloggy" visit to your neighborhood! Let's have a chat along the yard fence, have coffee or tea at your local hangout, visit your park or favorite attraction. The skies the limit!" To read the rules and join in the fun


Isalnd Review Is giving away
a Texas Instrument calculator TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphic Scientific Calculator!.
Isn't it cute...Ok, not cute, but kinda cool looking.
Now for the fun part, how would you like to win a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition for your child?
Here are the guidelines:
· This giveaway will run from August 27 till September 3rd
· Mention this review and giveaway on your blog linking
Back Island Review and Texas InstrumentLeave a comment at Island Review· and tell her what your favorite subject in school was
· Don’t forget to leave a way to contact you either via email or url
· A random winner will be selected on September 4th



Well I’m back doing home care and my client seem to be up beat. Not some ole crank patch. I have to say she wasn’t age much for being 61 years old. My friend Alice thought she was somewhere between her and my age of 47 and 56.
I don’t know if this job is temporary or a study placement. But later on I’ll let you all on more of the details

4 comments:

  1. hey good luck with your new job...yes the summer is not officially over for us until September 21st..but we never realy had a summer....we had one week where the weather was hot like summer should be....that was back at the beginning of July...and that was it....looks like you live in a lovely place Dora....

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, summer isn't officially over until the 21st of Sept but you can sure tell the difference in the air already. We are now getting very cool mornings and evenings although the daytime temps are still very pleasant. Good for you for finding another job...good luck with it:-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so freakin' hot here that the high temp today is 91 and it feels positively cool! Here in Alabama, we will broil through September.

    Good luck with the job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:33 AM

    hmm, thanks for sharing this post

    learn quran online

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...