Sunday, August 05, 2007

Not Sure What To Call This Or That

Confession time…One of the hardest thing in blogging is to figure out what to put in the little title box

with out much cold hard money hidden under the bed mattress I’d like to went to Blogher Conferences but Sharon of “Rocks in my dryer” went and she did blog about it and left some links. click here
But I’m hoping to find more blogger who went to blogher so I can have a wider view of it then from one source.
I thought it was important to list blogher home page.
So now I’m off to read about the conference and I’ll be back hopeful by Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Hi: i went to blogher.com and joined the network. but i find it difficult to navigate their pages and more difficult to enter data!

    btw: you are tagged!
    http://meeyauw.blogspot.com/2007/08/eight-more-random-facts-about-me.html

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! I just wanted to take a minute to come by and say thanks for participating in my Mary Kay blog give away. Since you showed interest in Mary Kay products by entering the contest, I would also like to ask, do you already have a consultant who serves you??? If not, I would be honored to have that privilege! I will be hosting an MK Web party (at my Mary Kay Website - www.marykay.com/susannereeder) sometime in the next couple of weeks, and I will be posting the invitation on my blog very soon. This will be a "Mystery Hostess" party full of wonderful prizes, so be on the lookout for the all the details including the date and time. Thanks again for your interest. Have a POSITIVELY PINK day!!!
    Love and Prayers,
    Susanne Reeder

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...