Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lights Camera and Action

Actual I thought my trip down to Sandpoint would be pretty routine and actual never thought a camera would be something to bring on this trip.


My first trip would be down to A Full life Agency and drop off a copy of our vehicle insurance. Pretty simple and boring I drop in their time box.


Then I stopped in one local organic food markets on the way back. I just want to check out prices. Confession time…I know we could improve our diet but I know people who was a lot worst diet then we do. But going complete organically would be not realistic at this time.
I never was one to burn one end of the candle or the other end. I try to obtain a balance in life any some days it’s pretty hard.


Driving though Sandpoint Main Strip and all there little shops are. I drove by where the old Cold Water Creek retail out let was. They have been remodeling it sometime to set up different stores in there. As I drove by I saw they were open now and swung around the block and parked in some doctors office which all where closed and walked over to tour the new shops.
I now wish a brought a camera all sort of neat things and some pricey and not so pricey. Some items I want and others I real didn’t want. But all I could live without.
But I notice some people had smaller booth and carts were selling there were. If there had or were moving any of there items I have no ideal about that.
But as I was on the top floor and end I notice that they had some extra booths and market crafts I would presume they rent these out.
I thought of possibly rent one for my finish ceramic ware.


Sandpoint actual was holding there wooden boat show and I saw few going down Sand Creek toward Lake Pend Orille .
They’re all polished up and quite shinny and pretty. Darn I wish I brought a camera.


Then I head up to wal mart to get my prescriptions. For my anxiety they put me one Citalopram which is generic form of celexa.
This morning I took my first pill and I’m slowly weaning my self off the other one. This morning I felt sleepy and had to rest for a hour and the sleepiness seem to subdue it self. Not sure how this new stuff will work.
Honest time…we’re all responsible for our own health. I could do more for my self that would benefit my health. Like get out and walk, a better diet, and be more active.
I found this interesting site on Anxiety


I got a few other things in wal-mart it all fit in one bag


I held a Litha scavenger hunt and Autumn receive her package from Jaspenelle
I’ll be holding anther scavenger hunt for Mabon this September

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peppy....Hope the new meds help your anxiety....I get it too sometimes.
    Sending you happy thoughts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the bday wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...