Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It All Came Out Good In the Wash

I must did something all right this time? I didn’t get a single e-mail back from all those who are doing the 2007 Lithia (Summer) Scavenger hunt and we have 8 wonderful ladies out looking for 7 items.
This year player is:
Pea
Autumn
Peggy
Sioux
Small Town RN
Turtle Heart Cove
gracefuls symmetry
and of me.



Just the other day I chosen to pull out some molds and clean them up to get ready to cast.
Some just need a good blown out with the pressure hose but when I hauled it outside and was ready to blow out the molds. I notice it had the wrong chuck on it.
But to my surprising it worked well.
There was one mold that pretty guckie and full of crap. So this mold I’ll have to do thin casting to clean it out.
Honest time…I had a hard time figuring out what molds to cast I want something easy to cast considering I haven’t poured any ceramics for years, not to heavy of mold simple because I let my self get out of shape, no multi part molds or casting that I had to attach together, no things with lids unless they were found and I don’t have everything organized in mold shelves as they need to be. Something that is marketable for the fall and winter craft shows and a good variety of pieces.
“Boy I’m not asking for anything much, just the moon”

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me know who my partner is:-) I know Sue so it will be a pleasure to exchange parcels with her!! Thank you so much for hosting this! xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...