Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fairy Day

I was going to only use my blog for me and I wasn’t going to us google Ad Sense Well things are getting might tight and I don’t see them improving with time for a while.
Gas prices sure don’t help the pocket book.
So I’m hoping to make a little bit of greenbacks. “I know are American money isn’t very colorful and we also put picture of dead people on our money”
But today Murphy went to his new job quite away more to drive.
At this moment maybe he should of not stood up for his self and let the one guy call him names like “white boy” and “nigger” day out and day in.



On June 24th is Fairy day What I’m hoping to get up in the mountains and take some picture of fairy homes up around the mountains.
And have them posted for the 24th of June


Callie my Client and I went to Sandpoint for her to sign her rental agreement and pick up the keys to her new home.
When I was in Sandpoint I was going to stop in at Staples and buy the card stuff to make Sawyer graduation announcements and I forgot to get them.
With the price of gas and one item it sure isn’t worth driving any distance. So I’ll pick up the card stuff at LaMars here in Bonners Ferry even if I pay a few extra pennies.


Today Sawyer got his letter for his financial aid to see what kind of help he could get.
If Sawyer got a good amount of financial aid we were going to buy him a laptop. If he didn’t do all that well on financial aid I was going to pay his tuition at North Idaho College.
But now I’m not sure what we will be like when it comes to money. Plus I won't open mail that isn't address to me.

3 comments:

  1. I had to fill up the car today and gas was $4.20 a gallon...I'm just about ready to buy myself a bike and pedal everywhere I need to go! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up about faery day...I had no idea...sounds like great fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see your faery photos. Hope things start to look up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...