Friday, May 04, 2007

Camptown Race Sing this Song :"do dah day"

I decided to go back to an ole template that I have used in past and I notice that there some blogs I have stopover in the past and will stop in before Monday rolls around.
This one is one of my favor templates to me it says “Have Mug a of coffee and set a spell”


I got a new department on my side bar called “Fun things” and a little later on I’ll move the number #3 and try to get it to have the look of my “Coffee Pals”.
mothers-day-button-180-pixe.jpg
Over at 5 minute with mom is having a Mothers day giveaway


The first Saturday in May the 132 Kentucky Derby will be ran at Church Hill Down. My 3 favors are Street Sense Curlin and I’m and wild crazy guy
Here are the other horse that will be running in the derby
My mother wouldn’t bet on a gray horse. I know gray horses tends to have some type of skin problem.
My all time triple crown winner is Secretariat


Well I got my red geranium hung by my front door. It sure didn’t start out good. The planter I bought for it I was showing Murphy it and it broke in zillion little pieces.
So I end up using a rust color plastic planter that we had


Well Murphy got fired from his job this morning. I asked Murphy how long we worked on this job and he said 6 years.
I’ll post more at a later date

1 comment:

  1. I love this template...as you said, it feels like I'm having a cup of coffee with you:-) I'm so sorry to hear that Murphy lost his job...hopefully he can find something else real soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...