Friday, April 20, 2007

Only People Speaks Of Half Truths

In all post I have only posted the truth and never have posted half truth. I’ve pointed my finger at even my self.
But now I’m somewhat going to bend my own rules and update you all on my in-laws Earl and Tadida.


Last Easter Earl and Tadita didn’t show up to Easter dinner and I thought there might be 3 reasons.
1. They went down to Southern Idaho or over to the coast to visit her family.
2. There wasn’t much warning for Easter dinner and they made plans.
3. They thought there shit didn’t stink and would be seen dead around us.
Well sometime after 4 in afternoon Earl and Tadita 2 youngest children came over and out went Theory #1.
#2 and #3 Theory still holds water.
Advance to Monday the following day and one of Callie friend told me she heard Earlie getting arrested for being drunk and betting his girl friend up. Ok this could happen and maybe they where preoccupied with this.
Now jump up a head a few days I asked Sawyer what he knew about Earlie getting drunk and beating up his girl friend and he knew nothing about this.
But he heard that Uncle Earl got drunk and beat up Aunt Tadita. In the pass when Earl got drunk he wasn’t a mean drunk. But I have heard him say stupid things and someone might want to punch his lights out.
So Thursday I went into the library and looked at local paper to see if anything came in the newspaper in sheriff log and there was call to the sheriff office and reported a domestic dispute on the street they live on.
Now where Murphy works at one of the guys knows Ulanda who is Tadita mother. This guy sister is good friends with Ulanda and she told her friend.
That “Tadita saved up $2,000 for the kids for something or other.”
Opinion time…Either Tadita or Earl was famous for saving up money.
So Earl with drew the money and she found out and he beat her up. Opinion time.. I believe Earl was no backbone but I don’t believe that Earl would shortchange his children in any word of It.
I know Ulanda badmouth Earl behind his back and Speculation time.. I don’t think Ulanda would have any problem pointing her finger at someone else to cover there own little dirty deeds of her own family.
In the mean time I visit my friend Alice and find out her new client is a friend with Earl and Tadita and I ask Alice if her new client said anything about Earl and Tadita breaking up. She said that her client had two different couples friends breaking up.


Sometime ago I saw Earl and Tadita in B.T.C and I’m sure they never saw me but those two had a smirk on there face.
I went to the check out and went pass there pick up and then speculation time… started to think they might been doing a threesome with this guy and I kept my mouth shut because I couldn’t prove anything at this point.
But after Easter I told Murphy had I saw and what I speculated about Earl and Tadita having a threesome.
So in a good week after Easter Murphy called his Sister Faith, she more or less confirmed my theory they where doing a threesome and now Tadita got her new boyfriend living with her and Earl is down in Courd’Alene living with his son from his first marriage.
Speculation time… This might how things went. Earl brought up the ideal that they do a threesome with this guy. How hard did Earl pushing Tadita into it, no one knows?
They were doing it and Earl thinking it might be getting out of hand and possible Tadita is doing it behind his back with this guy.
Earl wants to end the threesome but Tadita doesn’t and
Tadita finds this person new an exciting and wants him.
But remember after a while every ones faults will appear Speculation time… I’m sure that if Tadita can’t figure them out her mom will be glad to point them out.
So they got in a big fight Earl got the boot and Tadita new guy moves in

I’ve never believed Earl didn’t want the best for his family and loved them with all his heart.
When Earl is in an uncomfortable situation when asked a question he will answer by saying “I don’t recall” and Tadita when she is in an uncomfortable situation she will have nervous laugh.
Earl doesn’t have any backbone or common sense. The reason is one time I asked him if Ulanda knew if we as in Murphy and Peppylady were swingers and mainly by the tone of his voice that she knew and he wasn’t aloud to have anything to do with us. But they’re doing the same thing but pointing their fingers at us.
Speculation time.. I don’t believe Earl rat on us but I believe he knew who, how, when and why it happen and didn’t have the backbone to do anything about it because he might get cut off from sex
For the reason I say Earl doesn’t have any common sinceSpeculation… how stupid can one be suggesting to have a threesome in your own home with single male.
Now for Tadita Speculation time… I think she put sex and love together to much and if she has sex with anther male and wants a relationship with them.
One other time I blogged about “They moved to Arizona because Tadita got caught having an affair with anther man and she is one don’t want anyone to know about the skeleton in her closet. When she gets around her mom they’ll clean out other people closets.
Tadita was a having an affair with anther married man and his wife found out and got super pissed and went over to Earl and Tadita home and damage there boat so bad that it never would be able to be used on the water again.
Earl want to report it to the police and Tadita didn’t wanted to because her little affair might have been brought up and oh no someone might find out she isn’t perfect. So they move down to Arizona for while and tried to sweep Tadita affair under the carpet”.
So this is about all of it.
Earl worked off and on. For quite a few years he stayed home with the children. Speculation time…I don’t think Tadita want her husband to work and she did pay on his child support to catch it up so she could make him more or less out to be worthless lazy person and control him.
It one of things for Earl if he worked dam if you do and dam if you don’t

But one thing I’ll predicted is Speculation time… Ulanda for a while will saying Earl is worthless piece of shit and soon time will pass and Ulanda will be telling Tadita what a piece of shit this new guy is and Earl was wonderful person.
See I’m sure Ulanda would never mention it to soul that Tadita is at fault much as Earl is but won’t have any trouble pointing her finger at everyone else so her family shit doesn’t stink.


See things like this happen with Tadita and Earl but there a new card involved called Ulanda and it will play out differently
Feeling time…I didn’t want things to go this way and I only wish things could have worked out and fence got mend between the two family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...