Sunday, April 22, 2007

Announcement By The Way of Snail Mail

By the way of snail mail I received a letter from my friend Alice to participate in a funky sock exchange although they don’t call it a chain letter. But in all honesty I called it a fun chain letter.
It simple I mail a pair of sox to lady in Michigan and sent out six letters and in hope that everyone will participate and if all goes well I’ll end up with 36 pairs of sox.
I did a dishtowel one like this in the pass. I sure didn’t end up with 36 towels I only got one.
I think my friend Alice should get a blog going so she can be involved with the swaps that go through the bloggers world.



This is a picture of my friend Alice grandson “Cyrus”
I don’t know what it is but every time I take picture of Alice family it always comes out blurry.


I got a few flowers up in my yellow and purple flowerbed. Some daffodils and grape hythsin.



Then over in my patriotic flowerbed my white tulips, if you call them white I actual would consider them more of creamy yellow. Are all-most in a full bloom.
I don’t know why I can’t have a bunch of flowers all blooming at the same time.
I guess things happen when they happen.


Today my friend Quenelle which I also think she should get a computer so she could have fun being a blogger. Her and I went to Gardenia Center for the Sunday Service. Confession time…this is the first time I got nothing out of today sermon. It was very gloomy.
I know it fact there is unpleasant in the world but why dwell on it. She keep trying to tell us all about these awful events that happen in the month of April and change the world for better at a later date.
It real to bad things happens that way.
They give each member a program and in today program they had a site to visit. It was about simple things that we all can do everyday to save the planted Earth.
But being an air head I left it in my son Sawyer pickup.


After the service Quenelle and I stop in at Ben Franklin Store so I could see if they had three items for my ceramic business.
I want to find a back place to buy clock mechanism and the price was still in my profit range.
But also I need a clay hydrometer and some flat rubber gaskets to put on cookie jar and canister lids but so far I’ve batted out.
Then we went in to Walmart. I guess I’ll first tell you all about the two boring items I got was toilet paper and paper towels.
We looked at plants and I bought a small hand held shovel but I notice they had some white petunias that would go good in my patriotic flowerbed.
Our coffee pot went tits up so I got a sunbeam. I want one of those burms that made coffee less then 5 minutes but they ran right close to a $100 bucks.
I got some dark chocolates with raspberry filling and a camera case.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see some spring flowers! We're pretty late up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peppylady....Just catching up on your blog!!!! Good luck with your garden ...pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "confession time" stuff. If we could all be so honest with ourselves!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...