Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Faith Hope and the Reality Is

A short time ago I sent a short letter to my in-laws Earl and Tadita by snail mail and at times I hope, wish and want things could be different between the families.
I know the odds that my letter won’t make a real different but for some foolish reason I believe in hope and faith that by this letter it could be a waken call for all.


I recently send you this by yahoo I.M
All and all times will heal wounds if you let it. I personal feel not as bitter or pissed at you. I won’t speak on Murphy behalf.


I can understand those negative feeling towards us. But I believe you think it’s all because of the picture and won’t except the fact Ulanda and Tadita was gossiping about us. And it got back to us. As they were gossiping about us and never mention their short comings


I believe if you hold that picture against us. Maybe your unable or don’t want to view it from our point of view.
But I believe and know there’s more then the picture


I know the odds is that won’t respond to this letter but every so often I’ll give it a chance to mend fences.


Peppylady


After this letter was written and I pointed out how they hold on or uses the picture not to take responsibility on their behalf.
Confession time…I still at times hold a grudge against my brother in law Earl for lying to me about Ulanda knew we were swings
In general I never knew Earl as a full time liar.
I have strong hunch that Tadita told her mom about Murphy and I being swinger put wouldn’t tell her they were doing the same thing.
But I don’t know if she deliberate told her mom or she had a slip of the tongue.
It real doesn’t matter the point that matters is that I’m still some what holding a grudge against my brother in law for lying and also holding a grudge against them for using the picture against us.


This sure don’t sound like a party letter but yesterday I stop by #782,770 and 762. Sure hope more blogger part ya –ers join in at the fun with 5 minute with mom So at 6:30 in the morning Pacific Standard time they are 830 wild blogger partiers. On March 7th.

2 comments:

  1. At least by writing that letter to them you are leaving an opening for them to tell you what their problem is and offering them an olive branch. If they don't take it, then at least you can't say you didn't try. Gossip can be so hurtful and can ruin many relationships. Glad to hear you're still partying! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peppylady. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Monday, May 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

A quiet day. Been doing not much. A load of wash and seen my therapist. Here is last page I did in my art journal.