Saturday, March 24, 2007

Empty

First of all I tried to load my friend Quenelle picture on to her home page on her site things didn’t go well and I decided to take a break and run to Bonners Ferry and when we got back the power was off.
But I think I got it and should have them up later






My uncle Melvin and Aunt Bea we dug a Swedish Aspen and gave it to them and they weren’t home.
My Uncle and Aunt are looking for some fast growing trees he will be 82 this November and I’m not sure of Aunt Bea age but I believe she end her late 70’s or early 80’s.
So they figure they want a quick growing tree for shade because of their age.


I been slowly clanking away on key board, doing retail price for my ceramic and I just past my 400th cell which is a cradle planter which will sell for $10.50.
This part of my 101 things to do in 1001 day,
I’m still working on # 4 and when I get to # 800 cell I’ll let you all know


Edit note: This didn’t come out like I want it to. I want a fancy little graphic saying “photo hunters” but it getting later in the day and there is always next time

4 comments:

  1. Great picture for the empty theme:-) I'll email you the code for the Photo Hunters button...you'll just need to paste it in your post:-) What I do is copy and paste it every week and just change the theme name! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photo. Be sure and add your link over at TNChic main page so everyone can visit you. The information for it is on my page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice for the theme this week and Welcome to the Photo Hunt. Look forward to further photos here.

    Thanks for the visit and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Photo Hunt! That's a perfect picture for the theme. And a great present for your uncle and aunt.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...