Thursday, February 15, 2007

I tought and I Don't Know If I Should



I swore that I had for one of my 101 things to do in a 1000 days was to add a shelf in my dinning area that I could display my saltine cracker tins which I have 4 of them.
Also I have set geese canister set, which I might remove and put up during the holidays.
I’ve got this old candle mold which been in the family since the 1700s I know of.
It might be earlier then that.
I know the Witherell Family came over on the Hercules in 1635.
I still have an old barn lantern from the 1700’s or so.


I’ve made a little headway on pricing my finish ceramic pieces but still a long ways to go.
Part of my 101 things to do 101 things # 4





Yesterday when I got home their sits a package on our dinning room from my valentine card swap partner Gemmas
I receive a homemade card and magnet which now is on my fridge. She also send me some bubbles which I’ll use when it warmer and watch the glistens in sunlight.
Thank you, Gemma





Just the other day I thought I notice something peaking through my hodge podge flower bed below my living room window.
I believe they’re daffodils because that’s the earliest flower I have planted in there. The snow has melt away from the barn edge but I haven’t yet been over their to check anything out. Last Fall I planted some tulips and sprinkle some “love in the mist” that my friend Quenelle gave me.



The first part of February I send my nominees for share the love blog awards which was hosted by One Womans World
I like to thank her for her time to host this event.
I’ve never hosted a blog award and only I can imagine the time put in this event.
Now the winners and runners up for “Share the Love Blogs Award”

Best humor
Dooce
Antique Mommy

Happiest Blog
Owl Haven
Tongue and check

Best Writing
Antique Mommy
In the Mist of it

Best Design site
Digging a hole to china
Boo Mama

Most Inspiring
tongue and check
Chelsea

Blogger you would like to meet
Holy experience
Boo Mama

Most Thought-Provoking
In the mist of it
tongue and check

Woman Power! -- Best Representative of Women
5 minute for mom
Izzy Mom

Best Commenter
Paris Parfait
Chelsea
Scibbit

Blog You'll Never Stop Reading
Boo Mama
tongue and check

All these wonderful people deserves around of applause for their blogs

4 comments:

  1. Love the shelf and tins. I haven't seen any flowers budding here yet, but I don't think the apt. complex plants any. Thanks for the list of winners on that contest. I didn't even bother to vote. I guess I hold resentments to long because after that photo thing that time I have just never been interesting in being part of that "click" (spelled wrong but you know what I mean) I might check out a few sites though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I know Spring is still a long time out. But I'm ready for it, see some flowers in the backyard for a change.

    Mike
    http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bulbs pushing up are just lovely! I'm starting to dream about what I'm going to plant this year. I can't wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shelf, tins and bulbs! Bet the latter will be blooming soon. Thanks for the nod! It's an honour to be among such fine company.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...