Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thirteen thursday #10


Thirteen Things about Blog Hoping Part II


My green dream Steph lives in New Hampshire and has an blogg on homesteading and I like to stop by and see what she up to. Plus her other blogg are swell also Life on the ridge. Now I’m off to anther blog.

Home light Sarah is my first time visiting and I’m going to take minutes and look around looks like she got three part to her blog


gray Never been to this blog either. Sounds like their pretty busy family


M larson is new to the blogger world sure to stop by and say “Hi” I remember when I first start to blogg I wondered if anyone real lived out in blogger world. Now I’m heading back to gray and trying anther path


Cher CafĂ© This looks like a new blogg for Cher. Check her profile and there is 4 other bloggs. Now I’m off again

Let see I’m going back to my green dream and see where I go next


Stella Oh the 31st of August she had baby boy and he is a keeper. “I'll let mama rest”

Lacy lives in Texas. She been blogging about guerrilla gardening. Don’t know where I’ll end up next.


Juli who lives in florida. Looks like her life is more quitter now as so is mine. So off to anther blog


Mogils Not sure who is who. I bet Mogli is the pooch. He sure look like he having a blast. Everyone needs to have some fun in their life. Let see if the next person is having fun


Phoenix oh the picture he has is worth a million words. I’m clueless where I’m going next


B/sistersshoes I like all around blogg. Sounds like she writes what every fancy her. Once again off on trip threw blogg land


Amethyst first blogg that I landed out of the United States. Looks like she writes about everyday things. Now for my last stop where every that my be


Poet Mom I admire people who does poetry but never could get the words down right.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 comments:

  1. An interesting list! When I get time, I'll look at some of these. That's a good idea for a list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to surf around and see what turns up.

    Re Bitacle and blogging. I'm a novice too. I just posted the info as it was given to me.

    It's not a big deal for us; it's just the idea of someone making money by basically stealing it and violating copyright that bothers me.

    I think their ship is taking on water though from what I've read. They're bailing as fast as they can but the entire blogging community has swarmed. It seems to be the one thing we can agree on (lol).

    They have "Dummy" books for everything under the sun. Next time I'm having coffee at Barnes & Noble, I'll take a look.

    Or we could check on line.

    Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...