Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sixty Years Together


Uncle Melvin and Aunt Bea celebrate 60 years of marriage. They had 4 boys and no girl. Aunt Bea always want a girl.
When I was younger they lived on a farm with cattle, horses, ducks, chickens, dog, and a yellow cat. In the summer months I’d go spend two weeks they’re and when they went out and feed the livestock I got to take feed down to edge of the pond and poured it in and so the ducks could eat.
First time I quite didn’t understand about the duck food and I dumped the grain in middle of their drive way and Uncle Melvin didn’t get up set with me.
I thought it was great they had a pond which I went swimming in. My Aunt Bea for about two weeks fussed and played beautician on my hair. Statement...My grandparents hardly had any granddaughters so all of us girls someone has always monkeyed around with our hair
I’m not sure which way this event went. I think I went to the pond for my swim and soon as I got in my Aunt Bea had to curl and style my hair. I just don’t think it would be the other way around.
I remember once I went horse back riding with their 3rd son and one of their daughter-in-law. Who divorce their son and she still has connection with the family.
Well everything started to go ok and the horse I was riding was name Midge well she turned around and took off toward the barn and I was pulling back on the reins hard. Their daughter-in-law was trying to get the horse to stop.
Uncle Melvin starts to run kitty corner before the turn. Stood in the road and Midge came to a stop. One of their boys took and rode the horse. I wanted to keep riding.
Honest time...I got my own horse later on and actual became a fairly good rider. I actually like to get anther horse about 6 to 10 year old gelding about 15.2 to 16 hands
You hear about people gripping about their Mother-in-law. My Aunt Bea treated her Mother-in-law real well.
My Grandmother (Bea Mother-in-law) had 3 sons that real didn’t do diddle for their own mom.
Aunt Bea made sure her phone bill was paid, visits her, and took her places

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...