Friday, October 06, 2006

Needs More Then A Fly By Cleaning

It seem since I only work part time I’m lucky to get the surface clean. I got home Thursday a little after 12 and did a few things Like clean both bath rooms. Unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. Went and clean somewhat by my barn/shed is. I took out my dead sweet peas. Their a little bit of color with my sweet peas. Confession time...I just couldn’t pull up all my sweet peas the reason is I see all the leaves turning color here and know soon things will be bare and no color, or very little of it depending on what kind of winter we have.


I know next year I won’t be growing sweet peas flowers in their. That flower bed is going to become my patriotic flower bed. Up against the red barn/shed I’ll grow blue and white flowers. See I have a little patriotic in me.
I already have white mums planted and there in full bloom now. Bought some white tulips to go in later.


I tired one of the fruity spirit dump cake who also did Holiday cooking blogger style
Murphy just raved how good the dump cake is and so simple to do. Next time I’d drain the pineapples.


So for dinner it was just Murphy and I we just clean out the fridge for dinner. Nuked some left over spagahtti, pork chops, and broccoli plus a little bit of cranberries.
Sawyer is out and Bart is on roofing.


I got this picture of Mountain lake scene that I would like to hang on my living room wall. It odd shape I’ve been having a difficult time finding a frame.
It 15 X 24 inches. I looked in wal mart and Ben Franklin store neither one had the size I was needing. Ben Franklin has custom made frames. Honest time...A little pricy for me and I’m not that fond of the painting
The other day I pick up two small octagon picture at one of our local thrift store (Animal shelter) which are swans. I paid $1.89 each. After looking and moving them around my wall. I decided I need to go back into the thrift store and get a glass globe scones to go with the picture. I hope they didn’t sell the globe scones.
Plus I picked up a giraffe mask you see I collect giraffes


Now it Friday and I’ve done some chores around the place honest time....I’m so burn out on doing housework
I love my client Callie and she is great gal. But after I clean her place I don’t have any motivation to clean my home.


I keep saying I’m going to put my self on routine. Confession time...I don’t which I despise more a strict routine or scatter brain life
The real promblem I see with a strict routine their no bend in down to wire routine and the scatter brain routine nothing get done


Both of our boys pick up this week. Sawyer trade some Mud Bogging tires for a 83 Toyota pick up and Bart got a 84 Toyota pick up for $500.


It sure most be nice to get toys.
Murphy and I sure can’t do that. We a least got all of our bill up to date. I should be able to get a camera off of Amazon and pay off less then 4 payment.
I’m putting it on credit card and on my next pay period. I should give the bank $100 for my next 3 pay peroids. The 4th payment will be less. I feel comfortable even if an emergency comes up and I need to use the credit card

1 comment:

  1. Peppylady, thanks for visiting, I am not that keen on cleaning the house either, but it must get done, I would prefer to go outside and garden but it is raining today.
    its not a big house so I'll se if it can done all in one go.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...