Friday, October 20, 2006

Grease Monkey

Before I had any children and I wanted 8 of them at one time and I said my children would never fight.
Well I was wrong and when they where younger in grade school they use to fight all the time.
I’m total clueless what happen now Sawyer is 18 and Bart is 15 I haven’t heard an unkind word, a dirty look or a sour note from either one of them.


Today both boys worked happily on their Toyota pickups. Bart bought oil and I don’t know if he got around changing the oil.
Not sure what wrong with Sawyer Toyota it won’t start and I’d guess it’s something simple and just can’t figure it out. So any one with any ideals why it won’t start.


In North Idaho it hunting season and Sawyer went to town to get some bullets. I’m personal not a hunter. But I do like game meat mostly elk.
Later this afternoon the boys set up a target and site in one the rifles.
But before they shot the gun our goofy dog butch with his tail wagging went out toward the target barking at it. Honest time...I don’t know what he has trying to prove Yesterday he came running in form the hay field and it been raining and as he ran up our wet steps to our home he slip and got caught between the steps. He limped around for less then 15 minutes but he ok now


I add two more bloggers to my coffee pals Kathleen Marie and Ligeia


At this time I’m reading Writting Spirit by Lynn Andrews.
I’m hoping to learn how to put a little more paza in my blogg or write as my true self. Combination of both.
Somedays I edit and edit. But after 3 to 5 edits I say the “phooey” I can’t be on the computer all day looking for imperfections


Note from Peppy: For some reason I can't get the picture to load, will try posting them tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...