Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Sure Talk the Talk

Yesterday I took my client Callie to the Bonner General Hospital for hand surgery, not sure how to spell the medical term let lone pronounce it. It was just a day surgery

.

I met to bring my book I am reading Wicca for One which I don’t have far to go to finish it.
So instead I read a pile of magazine articles. I read about how to have a better marriage, all sorts of good sounding recipes, money saving tips, organization tips, how to be a better person, and hole bunch of things. Sure I’ve picked up tips on about everything. I’ve been taught how to handle a home to keep clean and organize but do I. honest time...I talk the talk but I sure don’t walk the walk
I also have other skills to make our life better. Like I could do weekly meal planning, I could add little something to our home like pictures to wall make simple window coverings and I don’t.


Confession time...I have a hang up over too strict of a routine I’ve seen people who have such of rigeur routine almost right down to the minute. When things don’t go as they should and they get off of their plan. Everything to them goes to hell in a hen basket


But if I think if I have some kind of ritual. I’m trying to become a better person. I’ve start four things in my ritual. On weekdays I spend no more then 2 ½ hours on the computer, ether walk or go to curves almost dailies I do take one day a week off, meditate in the morning Confession time....I love to set outside have the sun to my face, and look at different designs and color with my eyes close and listen to nature talk and no food after dinner but if I do get hungry I eat plain popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good habits, Peppy. I should do those things too...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...