Friday, August 04, 2006

Dear Dr. Phil

I should of wrote to you way before this
I’m asking for the skills to mend the fence between us and my husband brother family.
We real never had any real problems with Earl and Tadita until her mom Ulanda showed up.
Let me give you a run down on what went on...One winter evening Tadita took her mom and her step dad to look for some animals. Well they end up getting stuck.
Some how they were miss communication between all involved. Earl was out looking for them and Murphy arrived at Earl and Tadita home. Tadita and her mom was bad mouthing Earl and calling him a “worthless piece of shit” Murphy said to Ulanda and Tadita “You shouldn’t be talking bad about someone who trying to help you. Well Murphy told me he saw such a glare from Ulanda.
Then a little while later Murphy and his brother smoked some pot and Earl got stone and said “Ulanda ask if we were swingers” then he said “Oh we just know the same people”
honest time...We both have swung at different times in our life never with each other.
After they got stuck in the snow they real didn’t want anything to do mainly with Murphy. Couple of other things I question what happen.
Why would their youngest Son who was around 5 or 6 then look at Murphy and say “My mom and Grand mother hates you”
One day we were over at their home and Tadita said with a nerves chuckle and said “My mom ask if we were swinger”
One day Murphy and his brother went for a drive and talk. As I gather I understand Earl had Murphy calm down until he said “Thank God you never said any thing to Ulanda about us it would ruin my marriage”
One day I called up Earl and ask if Ulanda knew we were swinger and his voice went up 10 octaves and he said “I don’t recall”
Let me confess something of what I did wrong “I was over to their home about everyday” I had problem with staying home alone’ since they put me on zoloft it seem to be much better.
One day Murphy was feed up with there better then thou attitude and handed Ulanda a fold up picture of Earl, Tadita and I headless nude picture and wrote on it “lair doesn’t prosper”. To show Ulanda that they do or does the same thing we were doing or was doing. This picture was given to Ulanda along time after all the crap that I menchin above.
I believe Earl and or Tadita had something to do with telling Ulanda we were swingers and they couldn’t or shouldn’t have anything to do with us.
I have no problem Earl and Tadita contacting you at anytime you wish to contact Earl or Tadita I will give you the contact information until then I will respect their privacy, something they don’t do with a lot people.
I’m not interested playing tic for tac just the skill to start mending the fence between the two families
To put it a nut shell..Ulanda and Tadita stab People in the back and Earl has no guts to stand up to them.
. I will send Earl and Tadita a copy of this letter I believe in being pretty much up-front. I real don't think Earl and Tadita will appear on the show and I feel the fall out isn't all of our fault if it was Tadita and Earl would go on the show and point their finger at us. To be quite honest I don't see any reason to show up on the show if Earl and Tadita isn't willing to go. I have no problem sharing anything you may need. Neither one of us are rich people I like to see the fence mended and good gate put up.
Peppylady article

3 comments:

  1. This sounds more like something for Jerry Springer than for Dr. Phil..
    I can't offer professional advice, but I can tell you one thing. There are people who are known as vampires. Now I'm not talking blood and guts like in the movies. I'm talking about poeple who will suck you dry emotionaly. Those of the kind of people you need to rid from your life family or not. It sounds to me like maybe you should just cut your loses with this part of the family. I know that is hard, but if all you do is fuss and agrue and have bad feelings it is not worth it. You are only enabling them to keep sucking you emotionally. I hope if you really did sent this letter to Dr. Phil he will put you on the show.
    Good luck...Also sorry if I offened you by telling you this. I didn't mean to..I just care what happens to you cause I like your blog and think you are a nice person just from what I have read about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you didn't affend me at all. I know I shouldn't let it bother me as much as I do. My husband tried to bury the hackett with his brother but his brother don't. They haven't real talk for about 5 years. Which I find is sad.
    I like to give an honest attempted at mending fences betweem the two families I'm trying not to point out anyone ones at fault.
    When one of us dies I want to say I honestly tried to patch up things.
    I know the odds are agaist me that Dr. Phil will every get back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all of it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...