Sunday, July 16, 2006

Animal Spirit Guide

Today Murphy and I went to gardenia center in Sandpoint. Murphy brother Earl and his wife Tadita didn’t come one side of my mind didn’t think they’d show up anyhow. Honest time...The reason I think they didn’t show is because they were thinking we might want to make up. Sometime I do anther time I don’t.
Plain simple I find the gardenia center moving and inspiring
I’m thinking of telling more people about the gardenia center.


One lady who lives up on Highland flats did a thing on animal spirits which her studies been from Shamanism Ok I know from Chinese zodiac I’m a Rat which I’m not a big fan of rodent. Ok I have guinea pig name Buster who likable. To me when I here the term of rat Confession time....one of the thing I think of is “You dirty little Rat” Yea I’m far from snitch. The statement of Pack Rat I can see is both positive and negative.
As our speaker spoke on Animal spirits to guide us and bring us internal strength. Which Animal does what for you I’m total clueless. They did offer a quiz on animal spirits. Honest time...A lot of quiz I feel the question are ok but choices of answer are not. I ran into I could picked more then one answer and other time non of answer fits me.















gURL.comI took the "The Animal Spirit" quiz on gURL.com
My animal spirit is...
The Coyote

According to shamanistic wisdom, coyotes are the animal world's trickster. Coyote people have a way with words, and a unique way of seeing the world. Never ones to take things at face value, coyote people question authority with sly jokes. Read more...

What is your animal spirit?


2 comments:

  1. I was a mongoose. I didn't put it on my blog cause I can't figure out the html for wordpress with those quizes, but here is what it said.
    The mongoose is the only animal that would risk life and limb for a loved one. The mongoose also uses its speed to escape danger when it finds itself in a tight spot. According to shamanistic wisdom, mongoose people value relationships over everything and are the most loyal of friends. This loyalty also carries over to ideas--mongoose people are very passionate about their beliefs and defend them at great cost.
    Does your quick tongue get you out of trouble sometimes? Mongoose people are gifted with quick minds that they know how to use on their own behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how true do you feel you fit the mongoose? I don't see my self as coyote or maybe I don't understand the coyote. Maybe I should retake the quiz again and see what pops up

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...