Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pentacle Neckless

I live in very conservative area and I was in the dollar store purchasing 2 toilet brushes. The lady who checked me out had a pentacle neckless on. I made the comment to her “ I like your charm neckless” Confession time...At that time I couldn’t think of the word pentacles and she said the little charm was a symbol of some goddess and I don’t recall what she said.


I don’t know many people who are into the Earth base religions. My friend Quenelle is closes one I have. People at the gardenia center are open to any person spiritual journey. One of the service I was introduce to a pagan. I haven’t seen her at any more of the service. I think once summer is calm down I’m hoping she will return.


Now back to the lady in the dollar store. I actual like to know her better and I’m not sure what to say simple because I’m not sure where I am with earth base spirituality. Any suggestion on how I should approach this lady

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit & comment on my blog this morning.

    I have always liked drive-in theaters. While growing up in Spokane we went to them fairly regularly in the summer. There are only three I know of in the greater Seattle area but I think they all do pretty well so hopefully will be able to stay in business. Just remember to not rest your foot on the brake pedal & turn on your brake lights to blind the people behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:19 PM

    My recommendation would be to ask her if she is studying with someone in the area or if she's read ....(pick a pagan book)....

    As long as you come across as being interested and open to her path, most people don't mind discussing their spiritual path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you own any pagan jewlery yourself? If so so you might wear it the next time you go in. That will at lest show her you share an interest. If you don't then you still have an opening. Next time you see her just comment to her how you were wondering if she could tell you where she found her pentacle at, that you had seen some on the internet (go look so it wont be a lie) and were wondering if you could fine one locally instead of buying on on line. Either way you will have an openign for converstaion. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tell her ud like to get to know her better! Or tell her you're working on discovering urself and would like to know her views on certain topics to help you look at a new view possibly and if she could help!
    hope i was of help!
    peace
    g

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...