Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just Mumbling on Good Things

These are my friend Quenelle kittys. Not sure how many cat she has but I know they got two dogs Brittney and Ginger.

Last Thursday Qunelle and I went to Jill Cafe in Bonners Ferry and had some goodies. She had huckelberry crumb pie and I had apple carmanal cheesecake. So I took couple of picture of her rock flower garden,
At the end of our yard going into the gully between my cousin/neighbor their some beautiful large royal purple iris. I have no ideal how they got there. Well I'm going to dig up and put them in my flower bed and give some to my friend Quenelle.

2 comments:

  1. Cute kitty. Re your comment on isamericaburning, that wasn't my post but it looked like just a short video (which I couldn't seem to access).

    WA may be away for the day but you should get an answer before long if you don't already have one in email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos, Peppy...sweet little kitty.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...