Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Love the Earth


Today Murphy went to the gardenia center I don’t know if he enjoyed it or not. Well a least he didn’t run it down. He didn’t come out of the building do cart wheels either. So I guess time will tell


Of arouse, and we had talk on the meaning of let call Questions of Life Anther Question of life been...What’s wrong with earth? I recall going to different church as I grew up. They all talk about this place called heaven and to me it seems like it was an impossible place to go. In simple terms we’re all sinners and aren’t worthy of going there. But still then they tell you if except Jesus as your savior and he died on cross for your sin.


Then they’ll start talking about a loving God that you should fear. Personnel thought...I don’t see how fear and love goes together


Then if we don’t chance our wicked ways we going to hell. Some preacher set up they’re and tell people we’re full of sin and unworthy of Gods of love. Then on the other hand they tell you god is all forgiving


I find living on earth pleasant. Look all she offers all sort of shapes. I was driving to town and was admiring the mountains and all the shapes and sizes. The tree forms to me it looks like a earth stars twinkling in the breeze. The weather never the same we today had a sweet breeze and rain pennies from heaven.
The real thing about earth is her people. Sure we all have our faults. We give and take from mother earth. Everyone who walks on this earth has their special talents that makes this earth a great place to be. I’m seeking knowledge....What wrongs wanting to live on the earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...