Sunday, May 07, 2006

Enlightenment Doesn't Matter The Size

Today my friend Quenelle, granddaughter and I drove to Sandpoint and attended a service at Gardenia Center . This place of worship had a little bit of everything. To me it was spiritual moving. I mean they let spirits freely flow.
Opinion time...The best statement the speaker said was “Hate is an awful disease” Which is so true.
Anther speaker said she prayed her own version of the rosary.
To me it doesn’t matter how we commutate with god/ess. As long as we do.
After the service they had coffee and goodies in basement with a bookstore that sold wide assortment of spiritual books and other things. Covered Christianity, Buddhism, Wiccan and so forth.
I would go back to this church had a lot of unitarian traits.


Peace Song
Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me, Let there be peace on earth, The peace that was meant to be with God as Creator, Family we are we. Let us walk with each other in perfect harmony.
Let peace begin with me, Let peace begin with me, Let this be the moment now. With every step I take, let this be my joyful vow; To take each moment and live each moment in peace eternally. Let there be peace on earth it begin with me.



Quenelle flowers gardens are beautiful. So many different styles and colors. She gave me some flowers and plants that I’ll share anther day this week




Quenelle mama cats had a batch of kittens

4 comments:

  1. Look at those kittens. OOohhh, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask, which persyn are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the burnett with fat ass. (The one on the right)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The service you went to sounds like it was lovely. I like the peace song.

    Great picture of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...