Friday, May 26, 2006

2nd Letter To My Inlaws


If (name of person) was dead would they be any regrets that the fence never got fixed.


None of us is going to live for ever


We all had a part of the fall out between our families. Including my self. The part I’m guilty of is “I was at your home way to much”


Personal I don’t agree with everything Murphy does or say. Yet on the other hand no one is a 100% right or 100% wrong, in lives little quips. So I don’t agree with everything you do or say.


We all need to work on fence mending plus put up a good gate between us.


I was personal disappointed that Bill Sali won the republican position for 1st dist.


Didn’t grow a garden this year. Planted plenty of flowers.


Made some memorial day flower things to be put on the graves



Peppylady


After thought...I’ve even thought of writing Dr Phil a letter requesting help. Confession time...At one time I thought of writing to Dr Phil and to embarrass them on National TV. Well Honest time...Their things we all should be embarrass about including my self I thought of sending them an invited to meet us at the Gardenia Center in Sandpoint. Confession time...I have a hang up telling others on what relgious/spiritualy path they should take. Anyhow the Gardenia Center doesn’t push any certain believe. I just want the fence to be mended with a good gate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...