Sunday, April 30, 2006

Smoooooth Day Can't Bitch

At the end of the month I gather up ever sock threw out the house. Do merely socks after their washed and dried I get out box of mismatch socks and start to fold them. By the first of the month we have a socks explosion.


Went shopping and bought a toaster for the senior class.
Our local high school the junior class parents donates a house warming gift type for senior party. Plus they have different fund risers.
My friend Alice daughter when she graduate got a set mugs and I think a $50 gift certiftic to Target.


I bought some plants which are Mountain Alyssum(Yellow) and purple rock cress which will go in my purple and yellow flower bed.
Then also got 4 white mums to put by the red barn.



I haven’t made cabbage rolls for more then 6 years. So tonight I made them. Well Murphy rolled them, he does such a better job of rolling them me.


Well I’m still trying to do a blogg roll and haven’t yet got it. I’ll figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me! I'm going to make cabbage rolls this week.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...