Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Nothing Inportant Today

This morning I rode into town with Murphy and he drop me off at my friend Alice. At 6 this morning. Yesterday I took our 79 ford pick up into get fixed and I knew it would be ready first thing this morning. On the pick up we had a pinion seal, u joint and 3 pounds of grease plus labor it came to $87.56


Gas went up to $2.59 for regular unleaded here. We have 5 vehicle in our drive away and only 2 runs. My Mazda which gets good gas milage. And the ford pick which gets crappy milage.
We also have 3 vehicle that doesn’t run. A 1991 Dodge Dynasty which needs a battery, radiator hose, and muffler which I should sell to get out of my yard.
We have 78 Nova hatch back that needs a new engine and we also have Sawyer mud bogger sitting in our yard.
For Murphy and I should get the Nova going he drives that to work and I drive the Mazda. We need the pick up to haul things and not drive that as much


Well clean the kitchen and living room. Did one load of laundry.


Flip some dirt around in my flower bed plus pull some roots


My Aunt Eve and I went to Sandpoint to Sears and Walmart. I bought a little under $20.00 their. The most exciting thing I bought is 2 Iris bulbs they are yellow and lavender in color


Holly shit Murphy came home in a bad mood fuckin gripping about everthing. Sawyer went into town and never waited to see if his dad need anything. Plus he feel in hole at work


well I need to get dinner ready. Liver and onions, plus pototoe salad and brussel sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...