Monday, April 24, 2006

Idaho Politics How Strange

Confession time...I haven’t been keeping up to date at all on any of Candidates that is running in Idaho
So this morning I went and search google who is running in Idaho. I just started to look at who is running for governor in Idaho. At this point I think who running on Republican ticket opinion time...is bunch of nuts Idaho is a heavily a republican state. A better term would be fascism or ultra conservative.
In the Idaho primary you pick a candidate from one party. Majority of the time their only one democrat running in each race.
To me it better to pick the most liberal republican in Idaho. That is hard to do in Idaho


Take a look who running on the republican ticket for governor. Butch Otter Dan Adamson Their two other republican running for governor who doesn’t have a web page up Walt Bayer which I found a little in a google search. Who went on a hunger strike over abortion. I think he a real pro life. The other person running for Governor is Jack Alan Johnson which I found nothing about


Their other party and people running for governor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...