Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday drive

When Murphy and I was first dating and married we use to go for quite a few drives. So he suggested that we go for a short drive at first I suggested the old highway down among deep creek and he said “out threw the game reserve and out the west side road


As we were driving down the pleasant valley hill. Murphy said let do the fall creek loop. I haven’t been up threw fall creek for more then 20 years ago.


Our first stop was the Naples Store to get gas at $2.39 a gallon. Murphy got out and pump it and went in and paid for it. I have no ideal how much he put in let just say it didn’t move the gas gauge.



Then we start to go up highland flat hill. At the bottom of hill is were fall creek and deep creek runs together. Confession time...I was to lazy to get out and take a picture of the two creeks runny together


Then up the hill to the four corners of highland flats. Last time I drove it, very bumping and dirty. Some new homes “well what should I expect I haven’t been on the fall creek road for more then 20 years

Down in bottom of fall creek we stop and Murphy stop and had a cigarette. Statement time...I won’t let people smoke in my car Then up the hill to the top. It seems like that Murphy and I just talk about his brother Earl Honest time...I get tired of talking about Earl and his family. Ok we did bad mouth our president and his bullshit policies. Confession time...I think the paxil is helping me when the subject Earl, Tadita, and or Ulanda is brought up. Sure I get up set but it not as bad

onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4007/740/1600/McAruther%20lake.jpg">

Then we stop and McArthur lake bird reserve. Anyhow that’s were deep creek starts.


Then we went into Bonners Ferry to get a few items from B.T.C . Ran to 2nd hand store and Murphy went and got some reading glasses for under $3.00. I drove down to Safeway to see is I could find a pair of rechargeable batteries for my digital camera. Both place sells them in pack of four.


Then we finley got home

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a lovely day for a drive. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was. Today looks like it going to be pretty nice. The rest of the week I think it's going to be rainny.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...