Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Attitude...Which I Don't Like

Recently I don’t like my attitude. I have a hard time dealing with my panic attack, depression or being pissed off


I was taking Paxil for my mental state. Well that stuff gave me such a headache. Now I’m going to try lexapro . They wrote me a prescription for 14 days and it cost me almost $45 bucks.


Sometime with out warning I’ll have this feeling like I’ve been put into a coffin in my mind and a basically an inclosed feeling.
I know one time I was in yokes and out of blue I felt like someone put me in a coffin and nailed the lid shut.
Yokes is a large supermarket with very large elise. A least I know I was having a panic attack and didn’t make a fool of my self


honest time...I don’t want to do home care anymore I think my client Callie is easy to get along and easy to please. So I don’t have a problem with Callie.
The company I work for pays their non C.N.A $7.90 an hour and they paid this 5 years ago. I wanted to buy a new dish hutch and put more into the ceramic business. Well with everything going up including gas at $2.49 a gallon for regular.
We had to pay off two medical bills which ran about a little over $1200. feeling time...sure glad that behind us
If I stayed with this company and next year they’ll be paying me the same wages. feeling time...I have this real pissy mood and I don’t like it.
I keep threaten was gas hits $3.00 a gallon for regular gas here in Bonners Ferry nicely demand a .75¢ an hour raise. honest time...I don’t give it much chance of getting a raise. Once gas hit $3.00 bucks a gallon I can’t afford to drive to work and in my own mind it will be easier to quite
Anyhow I said I’ll put in anther year if gas stays under $3.00 bucks a gallon


Sometime after a panic attack I have a feeling of depression. Then also my pissy attitude about all most everything which I don’t like this way of thinking is what I think is causing depression.
feeling time...I’m pissed about my job that feels like a dead end job. I’m pissed off because I can’t get any of my home or yard project and I’m pissed because my ceramic isn’t going at the rate I want it to.

Ok I’m trying to think of feel positive about something. So I guess I’ll grab at straws. The stir fry I made came out good. Plus today Quenelle and I got her site the way she wanted it. The only thing to do is google ad word the thing click to pay

1 comment:

  1. You just dont like your attitude, lady. I don't even like myself. I self-destruct myself too often. Why yesterday I broke up with the person I truly love - my stupid head said it's sorta sacrificing myself cause I'm no longer good for her. I hope that now she's completely free of me and will be truly happy.

    labtyd

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...