Sunday, February 05, 2006



Yesterday Murphy and I went to Priest River. To see some friends Fynn and Barbara who Murphy knew before he knew me. We had a nice visit. I always thought Fynn is very a knowledge person on all sort of things, very worldly he worked for the forest service for more than 20 years and he retired a couple years ago. For being 65+ he in good shape I think he watches his diet and exercises on a regular base. I’m kinda of shame of how I let my body go. Can’t blame anyone except my self ?
Fynn wife Barbara works in the court house in Sandpoint for years, assurer office. It use to be that anytime we went to see Fynn and Barbara she would get drunk on wine and pass out. This time she didn’t drink and her appearance and health were much better


I was going to take a couple of picture of the drive down highway 2. We followed the Pend Oreillie River. Their lot bald eagles and they dive and catches fish out of the river. Didn’t see any eagles.
I’m disappoint in my self for not getting any pictures Murphy drove and I kept thinking I’ll get some on the way back and he left too late. I could have spoke up and told he to pull over and I want to take some pictures


The town of Priest River I think offers less then Bonners Ferry. If you’re not into shopping and big money small towns are great. North of the Priest River there a beautiful lake which is a tourist place and lot of big summer homes around the lake.


Today Butch the dog and I went for a short walk. Hopeful I can get some routine on getting more healthy.
Superbowl Sunday! I doubt that I’ll do very well on healthy during the Superbowl! I bought 2 things of chips and a layered dip. I had ranch dressing at home already. I got stuff to make buffalo wings although I didn’t get wings or legs. Chicken breast is now $1.71 in the store. Then I got half a gallon of chocolate ice cream for $2.50.
I’m cheering the seahawks on

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Peppylady. I guess our team lost the Super Bowl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty photos! I have a friend who lives in Moscow, Idaho. I went and visited there for her wedding. The rolling farmland was so beautiful. I fell in love with it immediately!
    My mom and I watched the Superbowl together and we had lots of junk food too! But it was fun, and of course sad when the Seahawks lost. But I am glad that they made it to the Superbowl! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...